If you can no longer attend an event, please cancel your ticket so that someone else can attend.
Quick guide to cancelling ticket(s)
If you have an Eventbrite account:
1. Log in to your Eventbrite account using the email address that you booked the tickets with.
2. Click ‘Tickets’ in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Click the event that you would like to cancel for.
4. Click the ‘Cancel Order’ button and confirm your cancellation.
5. Your booking will then be released and Eventbrite will then inform the Society.
If you do not have an Eventbrite account:
1. In the booking confirmation email, under the Order Summary, click on ‘View and manage your order online’.
2. It will take you to the Eventbrite website. Please should click on ‘Email me a login link’ and enter your email address when prompted.
For paid tickets:
1. You will get a full refund if cancel within seven days of purchase.
2. If you would like a refund during the 7 days prior you an event, you will get a refund minus the Eventbrite fees.
If you have any further questions about cancelling event tickets, please contact the office.