Update on membership applications
As our last event of the 2020-2021 programme year took place on 21st July 2021, applications for membership of the Society are now closed whilst we review our membership offer for the 2021-2022 season.
We’re going to be making some changes so if you’d like to be the first to hear about our offers for new members please join our mailing list.
The new season launches on Wednesday 15th September with the next event in our Cathedral Lecture series. More details here.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our events in the Autumn term. We have some really excellent speakers lined up for you, including Professor Hannah Barker. Stay tuned to find out more!
*Please note that former members are not eligible for discounted subscription fees. If you wish to reactivate a lapsed membership please contact the Office by email or on 07312 090503.
Benefits of Membership
– Priority booking for lectures
– Exclusive members-only seminars with distinguished speakers
– The option to purchase tickets for the after lectures suppers, which are regularly attended by the speakers
– Monthly e-newsletter with exclusive updates
– Online access to the latest editions of the Manchester Memoirs, which has been published continuously since 1785. The Memoirs contain transcripts of most of the lectures of the previous season.
– Full access to the Society's archives (by appointment).
– Full voting rights to help decided upon the future running of the Society (Ordinary and Joint Ordinary members only)